1 bedroom • 45 m²
€ 1,500 (excl.)
- StreetOudezijds Voorburgwal
- Property typeApartment
- House typeUpstairs apartment
- Price€ 1,500 (excl.)
Beautiful recently renovated apartment of approx. 45m2, with a very large roof terrace, located in the beautiful Old Centre of Amsterdam on the quiet side of the Oudezijds Voorburgwal. Directly opposite to the prestigious hotel The Grand.
The apartment is within walking distance of the Rokin, Dam Square, the “Negen Straatjes” and numerous museums and cultural sites (among others The Stopera, Hermitage Museum, Maritime Museum and the Rembrandt House and several big department stores such as de Bijenkorf). Lots of cafes and fine restaurants can be found in the immediate vicinity around the canals and around the lively Nieuwmarkt.
Public transport is within 2 minutes walking distance . With the tram stop around the corner, and the future North-South metro line, you can reach the Central Station within minutes.
The apartment (and the building) have been completely renovated 2 years ago.
Entry apartment at the first floor in the hallway.
Bright living room at the front-side with canal-view! Open plan kitchen with a lot of built-in appliances!
Bathroom with shower and a separate toilet.
Well sized bedroom at the quiet backside of the apartment, equipped with a large build-in wardrobe.
Access to the spacious and sunny roof terrace (facing South-West) of approximately 40m2.
Separate laundry room.
– Recently completely renovated apartment,
– Very big and sunny roof terrace of 40m2,
– Very centrally located, on the quiet part of Oudezijds Voorburgwal directly opposite to hotel The Grand,
– Apartment will be rented out unfurnished,
– Minimum contract duration is 12 months,
– Deposit amounting to two times the monthly rent,
– Apartment is available per February first.