1 bedroom • 56 m²
€ 1,750 (excl.)
- StreetGerard Brandtstraat
- Property typeApartment
- Price€ 1,750 (excl.)
Fancy living in a beautifully renovated apartment, with big roof terrace?
Located in a lovely and quiet street?
Having the Vondelpark as your backyard?
All this is now possible!
At the Gerard Brandtstraat, this beautifully renovated apartment have just come available for rent per May first. This part of the Gerard Brandtstraat, is the quiet side of the street, and ends in the Vondelpark. (dead- end street)
The location is absolutely marvellous.
The Vondelpark entrance is by foot just a 30 seconds walk away. Very conveniently located towards the highway A-10. By bike the Centre and Amsterdam Zuid, and/or West can be reached within just a few minutes. Public transport can be found just around the corner at Overtoom and Constantijn Huygensstraat.
The apartment is completely renovated and have been equipped with a luxury bathroom, open plan kitchen with built-in appliances. A beautiful oak floor, and a very large private roof terrace.
This top floor apartment is a very attractive and cozy one bedroom apartment of approx. 56m2. This apartment has its own private entrance on the second floor. Well-sized living room, a luxurious open plan kitchen with built-in appliances. The bedroom at the backside of the apartment is equipped with en-suite bathroom with walk-in rain shower, and enclosed laundry area. Separate toilet.
- Completely renovated apartment, everything is new and luxuriously finished!
- Very bright apartment.
- Big private roof-terrace.
- Top floor apartment, so no upstairs neighbours.
- Superbly located at the Vondelpark, near the A-10 highway, and very close to public transport.
- Well insulated and energy efficient apartment.
- Apartment will be rented out unfurnished.
- Minimum contract duration is 12 months. Deposit amounting to two times the monthly rent.
Truly very nice and quiet living, in a beautifully renovated apartment where no one has lived in yet.
You will be the first occupant!