2 bedrooms • 100 m²
€ 2,300 (excl.)
- Property typeApartment
- Price€ 2,300 (excl.)
In the Elandsstraat, on the school- yard of a former school, recently 12 beautiful luxury apartments have been build. One of them is coming available for rent per August first. The duplex apartment measures approximately 100m2, has got 2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms, and a very deep balcony over the full width of the apartment.
Located in the middle of the Jordaan with many amenities in the direct vicinity, from art and culture to nice shops, cozy bars and good restaurants. Within walking distance are the “Negen Straatjes” and the Noorder- and Westermarkt.
Public transport is nearby. On the Marnixstraat tramline 10 stops in the direction of Westerpark and Amsterdam- Oost, and line 17 towards Amsterdam Central Station. There is also a direct bus-connection to Schiphol. Parking by permit on the street, or in the Q-park garage on Marnixstraat.
The apartment/building has been build 2 years ago. Plastered walls, beautiful wooden floors throughout the apartment, luxurious open plan kitchen. 2 bedrooms, both with private bathroom. There is a separate storage room on the ground floor, and the apartment is equipped with a spacious storage/laundry room in the apartment itself. The apartment has a deep balcony, across the entire width of the apartment. The apartment is offered unfurnished, soft furnishing is present.
The apartment is located on the first and second floor.
- Entrance on the second floor, accessible by lift.
- Floor area of approximately 100m2.
- Living room with luxurious open plan kitchen.
- Two spacious bedrooms with both private en-suite bathrooms with walk-in shower and sink.
- Separate toilet.
- Spacious storage/ laundry with washer/dryer in the apartment itself.
- Large separate storage on the ground floor.
- Entire apartment fitted with wooden floors and floor heating.
- Deep balcony, (facing Northwest) across the entire width of the apartment.
Beautiful, 2 years ago completely newly built apartment! Located in a very good location in the middle of the Jordaan!