3 bedrooms • 150 m²
€ 3,750 (excl.)
- Property typeMansion
- Price€ 3,750 (excl.)
A beautiful, and completely renovated, house of approx. 150m2 where, although the entire house has been renovated, many original details have been preserved. Located in a beautiful residential complex (date; 1925) designed by architect C.J. Rutgers.
Located in the Amsterdam-Zuid district, in the popular "Concertgebouw area". At the Banstraat/ Nicolaas Maesstraat intersection, with the Cornelis Schuytstraat and the Jacob Obrechtstraat around the corner. Both streets are well-known for the many boutiques, traiteurs, and specialty shops. But also the Van Baerlestraat, Beethovenstraat and the P.C. Hooftstraat, with their wide variety of shops, terraces and restaurants, are in the immediate vicinity. In addition the proximity of the Vondelpark, and the cozy “de Pijp”, with the famous Albert Cuyp Market. Various (international) schools can also be found nearby. Very centrally located in relation to the highway (Ring A-10), and within walking distance of, and easily accessible by, public transport (trams and buses). There is ample parking space in front of the door.
The house is divided over a spacious entrance on the ground floor, a first and second floor and a small basement.
- Ground floor:
From the street immediate access to the house into the entrance hallway, through the beautiful carved and lacquered teak-door with the original stained glass windows. From the hallway there is access to the basement (approx. 10m2)
- First floor:
Via the fixed original staircase, access to the first floor. Landing with toilet. Through French doors, entry to the spacious, and very bright living room. Access to the front-side balcony facing East, with views over the characteristic buildings of the Banstraat. The backside also offers a beautiful view over the inside gardens.
From the living room there is a connection to the spacious kitchen. The beautiful luxurious kitchen is finished in black, with a marble composite counter top, and equipped with an induction cook-hob with built-in extractor, large fridge with freezer, a cooker, oven/ microwave combination. and of course a dishwasher. Also from the kitchen there’s access to the balcony.
- Second floor:
Via a fixed staircase, access to the second floor. Landing, with access to three very well sized bedrooms. The master bedroom is equipped with a bathroom en-suite with bath, separate walk-in shower, double sinks, and toilet. All three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes. Also access to the guest bathroom with walk-in shower and double sinks, and to the third, and separate, toilet. A spacious fixed staircase gives access to the very spacious roof terrace of approx. 30 m2.
- Beautiful completely renovated house, while retaining many of its original and characteristic details.
- The house has been very luxuriously finished, making use of beautiful materials.
- Approx.150m2, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious roof terrace of approx. 30m2, (fencing around the decking is not yet visible on the photos, but has already been placed).
- Very bright house, because of the many windows, and the morning sun at the front- and the afternoon sun at the backside.
- Great location in Amsterdam Oud- Zuid.
- Curtains/ blinds are present in the house, (not yet visible on the photos).
- The exterior facades of the Banstraat 34 to 42 complex, has the shape of a ship, completely with cabin, railing, chimney and bow.
- Banstraat: after Joan Albert Ban (1597 - 1644): law scholar, music theorist and Roman Catholic Priest in Haarlem.
Really a marvellous house, very spacious lay-out, and beautifully renovated!