2 bedrooms • 65 m²
€ 1,825 (excl.)
- Property typeApartment
- House typeUpstairs apartment
- Price€ 1,825 (excl.)
For rent this beautifully renovated double top-floor apartment, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 roof- terraces! Located in a superb location in Amsterdam Oud- Zuid!
This luxury 3 room apartment is located in the Stadionbuurt, between the Olympic Stadium, the Beethovenstraat, the Olympia Plein and the Zuid- As.
The modern and bright apartment is located on the two top-floors of the building, with on each floor a sunny roof terrace facing West. The apartment has got 2 bedrooms, (both with bathroom), and a luxury open plan kitchen.
On the first level you’ll find the very light and bright living, and dining room with sliding doors, giving access to the spacious and sunny roof terrace facing West.
A beautiful open plan kitchen with modern appliances including: microwave/oven combi, stainless steel hood, 5-burner gas hob, and dishwasher. On this floor is also situated a spacious bedroom, and a bathroom.
The internal staircase leads to the top- floor into the master bedroom, with en-suite bathroom. Access to the second roof terrace!
This quiet but central part of Oud- Zuid is truly a pleasant living environment. There are many developments in the area, such as the current redevelopment of the Stadionplein and miscellaneous developments in and around the Olympic Stadium and the vibrant Zuid- as.
There are several shops, restaurant and bar facilities in the vicinity and there is an easy and fast connection to the A10. There is ample parking in the immediate vicinity (at the moment there are two permits possible per apartment, this is unique in Amsterdam! )
– 12 months ago completely renovated;
– 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. ideal for a couple and/ or 2 house sharers;
– 2 sunny roof terraces facing West;
– Superbly located in Oud- Zuid near the highway A-10, public transport and the Zuid- As;
– Parking by permit system (two separate permits available immediately);
– Minimum contract duration 1 year, deposit amounting to two times the monthly rent.